Monday, August 29, 2005

Little bit of fun

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

1. Legal First name: Bethany

2. Were you named after anyone? My aunt was going to
Bethany College when I was born...I was supposed to be
Brooke, but my sister knew a bully at her school with that
name

3. Do you wish on stars? No, but I do on those big search
lights that car dealerships sometimes have. When I was
little, my grandpa told me that those lights were my
brother and the angels playing flashlight tag from Heaven
(needless to say, the day I discovered where they were
really coming from, I was devastated)

4. When did you last cry? 2 weeks ago when a great dane
puppy my sister and I rescued died in my arms

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Tuna!

6. What is your birth date? July 14, 1981

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? All my ska CDs from
high school (though they're fun to listen to on long road
trips!)

8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with
you? Probably

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never!

10. What are your nicknames? Hey you, Bessany, Any
(pronounced A-nee), squaredonut

11. Would you bungee jump? I have already, and I
definitely would do it again!

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I
don't wear any shoes that require untying

13. Do you think that you are strong? Stronger than my mom
and grandma...but that's not saying much, is it?

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate 'n
peanut butter

15. Shoe Size? 10

16. Red or pink? Pink is more my color, but I like both

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? only
one??? that I get depressed

18. Who do you miss most? my grandpa - we were best buds

19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
If they want to - most of them don't fill these out

20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? No shoes
(of course) and blue jeans

21. What are you listening to right now? the 10:00 news in
the other room, the dogs having their last fight before
bedtime

22. What did you eat for breakfast? pepperoni pizza lean
pocket and iced tea

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? bluish
purple

24. What is the weather like right now? humid, muggy,
hot, sweltering...

25. Last person you talked to on the phone? My sister -
she called to tell me that her bulldog died :o(

26. The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
The overall look, then hair and clothes (it's really hard
for me to describe guys because of this...I'm definitely
NOT an eye person)

27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Tomina's
the best!

28. Favorite Drink? Pepsi with crushed ice or Iced Tea

29. Hair Color? Dark brown with blonde highlights

30. Do you wear contacts? No - I would have to get hard
contacts because I have a scar on my eye, so they're not
worth the hassle

31. Favorite Food? My tastes are changing; i'm not sure
anymore. I crave chocolate ALL THE TIME!

32. Last Movie You Watched? 16 Candles, last night at 2
a.m. (hey, I was working)

33. Favorite Day Of The Year? my birthday - I don't
expect a big deal, so it's always nice when people do nice
things for me

34. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings, of
course!..but don't a lot of scary movies have happy
endings?

35. Summer Or Winter? In Houston, winter...everywhere
else, fall because of the colors and the cooler weather
(but we don't HAVE fall in Houston)

36. Hugs or Kisses? do I have to pick?

37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? ice cream, especially
frozen custard

38. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? I'm not sure

39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Katie or my sister Dana

41. What Books Are You Reading? When I Don't Desire God:
How to Fight for Joy by John Piper; Every Woman's Battle by
Shannon Ethridge; The Copper Beech by Maeve Binchy

42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? my cool blue mouse

43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? St. Elmo's Fire,
The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles (I was working on my
laptop...there was a marathon on AMC)

45. Rolling Stones or Beatles? probably rolling stones,
but they're both before my time :o)

46. What's the farthest you've been from home? London,
baby! Well, actually...Germany. (I'm going to London for
Thanksgiving!!!!!)

47. Favorite junk food? Snickers is my all-time favorite
candy bar; Nacho Cheese Doritos is my favorite chip (Sour
Cream and Chedder potato chips run a close second)

No comments: