Sunday, August 14, 2005

a new purchase

I am so proud of myself! Today, I thought wisely and bought a major purchase for my future home. Remember my ode to my Love Sac in my first blog? I got an e-mail from Love Sac saying that there was a major sale this weekend because they are releasing a new product called Sactionals.

A Sactional is a Love Sac couch!!! You get them in pieces - base and side - and you combine them as you please. One base and one side is a chair; one base and three sides is an armchair; two bases and four sides are a love seat; etc.

They're not cheap, but the sale was 40% off! And Love Sac is a seriously quality product. I do not regret in the least buying my Love Sac in the first place (of course, I got an incredible deal on that as well). So Mom and I went to The Woodlands Mall and looked at them. Within a minute of seeing them and sitting on one, I was in love!

And because they are just taking preorders right now, shipping to my house is free. It will come in boxes and I can decide what I want my sactional to look like. I can't wait to try it out!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to use it until I get my own place. And I'm not sure I'd want to right now with two rambunctious boxers who are hard on the furniture. (And c'mon...they're family - they're just as welcome on the couches as we are, in my opinion.) Even if I get the job at UCS, I won't be moving for at least 6 months, so I can save up money. My car insurance will go down drastically in February (BOTH my accidents come off my record!), I'm planning on trading in my car as soon as my car note is right-side-up...I'm trying to be responsible!

No comments: