Thursday, October 06, 2005

My list

You know "the list" from Friends? The list of 5 celebrities that are "freebies"? Well, so I don't want to sleep with these guys, but I've been thinking about the 5 celebrities that I would most like to date...or marry :o)

#1 - Keith Urban. I have become obsessed with this guy. He is so handsome and he has an awesome voice. I've been listening to country radio stations, just hoping to hear his songs. And I don't usually like scruffy guys, but this guy is GORGEOUS.


As for others on my list...I've thought long and hard about this - mostly on the way to and from work. I'm trying not to pick anyone just because of their character in a movie or on a show, but it's hard.

If I pick someone because of their work, John Cusack is definitely up there. He is so great, and he makes me laugh. And High Fidelity is one of my favorite movies. Liev Schreiber is on this list as well. I saw him first playing one of my favorite fictional characters (in The Sum of All Fears), and I've loved him in everything I've seen him in. I can't wait to see his directorial debut!

Matthew Perry. Or do I just want to say Chandler? I love that he dated a non-celebrity. And I wanted him to win on Celebrity Poker Showdown, but he couldn't stand up to Lauren Graham's bluffs. His movies are good, too, but I like Friends the best, of course.

People on my list because they're gorgeous and I love their voice: Keith Urban, of course. George Eads - I like him because of his work (CSI:), not just his voice - he has a wonderful Texas drawl. And he's clean-shaven.

No comments: