It's the new blog game!
Try this: go to Google and type "[your name] needs" ...quotes and all. (So I typed in "bethany needs") and then take the first ten sentences that make sense. They're pretty funny. Here's mine:
(1) Bethany needs to read this. (She got her wish, didn't she?)
(2) Bethany needs a school bus. (Well, it's not exactly a need...)
(3) Bethany needs to go get new jeans. (No, I need some good black pants!)
(4) Bethany needs to work on her fashion sense. (I've offered to go on what not to wear but the point of the show is that you're surpised...my fashion sense isn't that bad)
(5) Bethany needs a parent or parents who will love her unconditionally and who are able to set limits and appropriate boundaries. (does this have something to do with the fact that I was spoiled as a child???)
(6) Bethany needs somebody who can spare just 1/2 day a week putting shop items onto the online auction site, eBay. (actually...I wouldn't mind something like this - I have items that I could sell if I would take the time to put them online)
(7) Janice thinks that Bethany needs to hack her hair and lost a little more weight. (ouch, harsh...though it's probably true)
(8) Bethany needs to kick her overbearing mother out of her apartment. (again, harsh...and in my case it's a grandmother who swears I resent her because she lives in the garage apartment that "that's all I've ever wanted." whatever.)
(9) Bethany needs a win in Sunday's championship game to advance to the NCAA Championship Tournament in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, next week. (nice! I didn't know I was that close!)
(10) Bethany needs prayer for many areas. (hey, sure, I'll take 'em!)
And one extra:
Bethany needs to buy valentines for her 26 classmates.