Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Four Things

I wasn't tagged per se...but it was implied that I should consider myself tagged.

Four Jobs I've Had: (I could name 7 from last year alone!)
* Technical Writer at Universal Computer Systems
* Worship Assistant at Faithbridge UMC
* Barista at Starbucks
* Editorial Intern at HTexas Magazine (check out my work - google "Bethany Fasnacht" and click on any link to the HTexas website)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
* 50 First Dates
* Friends (okay, it's not a movie, but I watch it on DVD, so it counts)
* Vertical Limit (I'll watch just about any sports movie, but this is a good, intense one)
* Under the Tuscan Sun

Four Tv Shows I Watch:
* Lost
* CBS' Thursday night lineup - Survivor/CSI/Without a Trace
* Top Chef
* Gilmore Girls

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
* London (for Thanksgiving...the AMERICAN holiday)
* Akron/Cleveland, OH
* Miami, FL (I would recommend this beautiful city to anyone!)
* San Francisco and northern California

Four Dishes I Never Get Sick Of:
* Homemade chili (NORTHERN chili, that is - with sugar and just a pinch of chili powder)
* Mac & cheese
* Spaghetti
* Taco Bell tacos

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
* Yahoo! Mail
* Yahoo!/MSN Games
* Blogger/Blogspot (Blogger's where you write, blogspot's where you read)
* Wells Fargo

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
* In bed sleeping
* in NC doing anything else (if you're wondering why, I'm hoping that NC will be my next home)
* hanging out with my sister, nephews, niece, and various farm animals
* chilling by a lake/river/creek/ocean/other body of water

Four People I Tag:
* Katie
* Missa
* Sharon (who I never talk to, but stay up to date on her life via blogspot and KT)
* ???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...thanks for keeping up on my life! Sorry I was so late to getting to your tag. =0)