Hello all! It's been a long time since I've posted anything, and I am here to say it's not because nothing big has happened to me. And it seems that I never post because I don't know how to catch up. (And, as I've said in the past, I compose blogs in my head and never commit them to webpage.)
- My sister's episode of Wife Swap aired! (I thought I'd put this at the top of the list, since it was the last thing I posted)
- I went to Ireland with a bunch of people...and I only knew two people when I got there! But I fell in love (totally platonically) with our Irish guide, made tons of friends, and have plenty of people to stay with when I visit Denver someday (and check out my photos!)
- My younger sister (adopted) was in a car accident and is on her VERY long road to recovery
- My company bought a much larger company and things are somewhat stressful as we face the changes (and I've volunteered to move temporarily to Dayton, Ohio, to help with the transition - but that offer hasn't been accepted yet)
- a new friend! A chick named Laura Holt started working in my department at work, and we have totally clicked.
- So many little things that I can't count...
I am just writing to say that I haven't forgotten about this little thing we like to call a blog...and I don't want this to be a biography on my life. Hopefully, I will talk about issues and things on my mind. But also a place where people can catch up with what I've been doing for the past days/months/weeks/years.
So stay tuned for more in the days ahead!